We have been operating on a take out basis only since the March 17, 2020 Safe at Home Mandate.
- We have implemented Safe Distancing in our restaurant by placing taped Xs six feet apart on the floor. These Xs are in the front of the restaurant, in the foyer, and on the patio.
- We have spaced out food pick up times (often turning off remote ordering systems) to reduce the amount of people in the restaurant.
- There is a hand sanitizer machine at the host stand.
- Our pens are sterilized after each use
- Our staff wears a single use glove (used for handling one item then removed), and all our staff follows hand washing protocol.
- We have sneeze guards at the pay window & at the pick up window.
- All employees wear a mask.
- We do Employee Health Diagnosis including temperature reading
- All customers entering our restaurant must wear a mask/face covering.
March 20, 2020 the CA Alcoholic Beverage Control announced restaurants with liquor licences can sell alcoholic beverages to go. We are allowed to sell alcoholic beverages in a vessel that does not allow a straw. All alcoholic beverages must be sold with food and must be placed in the trunk or far rear of a vehicle during transit. No alcoholic beverage is allowed to be consumed on our property during this take out only period; which means no drinking a cocktail while waiting for your food.
WE WILL BE OPEN FOR DINE-IN JUNE 1, 2020. Please follow social distancing rules and expect limited dining availability.
Effective July 1, 2020 the governor has mandated no indoor dining. We will be serving food on the patio and courtyard only.
During this mandate we will not be having Happy Hour.