We have been following all guidelines from the CDC, Los Angeles County Health Department, Cal OSHA, & the CA Governor.
- We have implemented Safe Distancing in our restaurant by placing taped Xs six feet apart on the floor.
- We have spaced out food pick up times (often turning off remote ordering systems) to reduce the amount of people in the restaurant.
- There is a hand sanitizer machine at the host stand.
- Our pens are sterilized after each use.
- Our doors are hands free – you can open them with your foot.
- Our staff wears a single use glove (used for handling one item then removed), and all our staff follows hand washing protocol.
- We have sneeze guards at the pay window & at the pick up window.
- All employees wear a mask. When allowed to have outdoor dining employees also wear a face shield.
- We do daily Employee Health Diagnosis including temperature reading.
- All customers entering our restaurant must wear a mask/face covering.
March 20, 2020 the CA Alcoholic Beverage Control announced restaurants with a liquor license can sell alcoholic beverages to go. We are allowed to sell alcoholic beverages in a vessel that does not allow a straw. All alcoholic beverages must be sold with food and must be placed in the trunk or far rear of a vehicle during transit. We sell alcoholic beverages for pick up orders only; no alcohol will be sold for delivery orders. No alcoholic beverage is allowed to be consumed on our property during this take out only period; which means no drinking a cocktail while waiting for your food.
During Covid mandates we will not have Happy Hour.
Effective November 26, 2020 there is an in-person dining ban. We offer food for pick up or delivery only.